Thursday, October 28, 2010

New SPARKLICITY GOLD collection!

I am so beyond excited about my holiday beauty collection!  SPARKLICITY GOLD is the ultimate accessory for your skin. The collection features Sparklicity Gold Pure, Sparklicity Gold Shimmer dust, and Sparklicity DreamShadow Palette.  The eyeshadow palette compact features a gorgeous collection of shimmering neutrals that I have been dreaming of  forever. They are great for everyday or an amped up evening look and come packaged in a beautiful and unique compact that features my signature skulls & roses motif.  Available exclusively at SEPHORA.

1 comment:

deb famularo said...

I just received the Sparklicity Dreamshadow Pallette from Sephora, and besides being the most gorgeous compact I've ever seen, the shadows themselves are awesome. It's like sparkly silk for your eyes. And the glitter does not irritate my eyes, which makes these the first glittery shadows I can actually use!!!! YaY!